Concert Tracker

Listen to local tunes or out of town ditty at this weekend’s concerts

A crowd dances at a Westcott Theater show. Dance with Keller Williams this Saturday to his bluegrass, folk, alternative and reggae songs.

The Song & Dance
Small Town Shade is performing on Friday night at The Song & Dance. Hailing from central New York, the four-piece band is known for their alternative rock sound and has opened for musicians like Love and Theft, Tyler Farr and Frankie Ballard. Tickets are available for purchase online.
When: April 12 at 8 p.m.
Price: $14.63

Westcott Theater
Keller Williams is set to take the stage at Westcott Theater Saturday. The singer-songwriter performs bluegrass, folk, alternative rock and reggae and most recently released the album “Droll.” Williams has toured with Yonder Mountain String Band, The String Cheese Incident and more. Tickets to see Williams are available online.
When: April 13 at 8 p.m.
Price: $30-$100

Funk ‘n Waffles
Saint Luke and Dipsea Flower are performing this Thursday at Funk ‘n Waffles. Saint Luke, a singer-songwriter from Patterson, New Jersey, most recently released “SOS!” in February. Dipsea Flower is a four-piece band best known for their folk-rock sound. Tickets for the show are available online.
When: April 11 at 8 p.m.
Price: $13.07

The 443 Social Club & Lounge
Coming from Woodstock, New York, Professor Louie & the Crowmatix will visit The 443 Saturday night. The five-time Grammy award nominee’s sound is inspired by rock, blues, gospel and other Americana genres. Inducted into the New York state chapter of the Blues Hall of Fame, the five-piece band has been performing together for nearly 25 years and has performed at over 150 venues, according to the band’s website. Tickets for the show are available online.
When: April 13 at 7 p.m.
Price: $23.11-$65.75

The Lost Horizon
David J is making a stop at the Lost Horizon this Friday. He is currently touring his most recent album, “Commitment Issues,” which was released on March 22. He draws influences from artists like Kane Brown, Sam Hunt, Justin Bieber and Drake. Tickets for his performance are available online.
When: April 12 at 7 p.m.
Price: $18.22